3/25/2011

Take Me Away

Yesterday was a tough day for me, and when I hit a tough day, sometimes I just want to hop on a plane and get far-far-away. I am totally jones-ing to get out of LA. Beach or city. Quiet or bustling. Doesn't matter, but I've got the itch to do something different.

So while I'm deciding where I should go to add another stamp on my passport, here are some gorgeous exotic ottomans that have me drooling.

ottomanlovin

{clockwise from top left, Emily Tufted Bench from Horchow, Essex Upholstered Ottoman from West Elm, Nate Berkus Metallic Pouf from HSN, Chatsworth Ottoman from Anthropologie}

On another note, I'm off this afternoon to film a {brief} segment for a reality show. Oddly, this is my second reality show this year {earlier this year, my best friends and I were filmed trying on bridesmaids dresses for a Canadian tv channel.} Clearly 2011 is my year to be on the boob tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment