3/18/2011

Friday Find: Chic Lantern Lighting by Urban Electric Co

designer lantern lighting urban electric


I’ve been on the lookout for just the right lantern pendant in an entryway. The selection of fabulous lighting at Urban Electric Co. has always been impressive, but I am loving the variety of lantern lighting currently available. I’ve selected some of my favorites to show you. 


michael amato lantern lighting urban electric
Urban Electric features several lighting collections by designers such as Mark Maresca and Michael Amato. Some of my favorite lanterns they designed appear above.


amanda nisbet lantern lighting urban electric
Another remarkable lighting collection represented by Urban Electric is by designer Amanda Nisbet.  She brilliantly infuses some bright, playful color in her lighting collection. Gorgeous!

Simplified Bee has been nominated for the Circle of Moms Top 25 Design Blogs! Thank you to everyone that has voted so far! And I realized you can vote once every day until March 21 - just click on the thumbs up. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment