3/21/2011

I Get By With A Little Help from My Friends

My favorite thing about my path as an interior designer is the amazingly inspiring friends and colleagues I've met along the way... I'd like to introduce you to one: Gulla Jonsdottir.

She was the vice president and principal designer at the last firm I worked at before jumping into my own design firm. Her designs and ideas are truly original, and I was THRILLED to see from the website of her own design firm, G+ Design, that she is offering up a product line of some of her gorgeous furnishings!

I'm super into these bookshelves, called the PLUS, they can come in different colors, sizes and configurations.



The ALBERO screen would be my dream to create a little privacy in a downtown, modern loft.



The UNA table is kind of perfect industrial-chic.

If you need somewhere fabulous to go this weekend, visit Red O, her most recent gorgeous project (and an amazing Rick Bayless restaurant.)

No comments:

Post a Comment