3/08/2011

Pattern Party - Chevron and Stripes Edition

I spent my twenties wearing solid colors. Yes, there was often some sort of flair - a ruffle, a fun trim, but in it seems these days we are all more comfortable rocking bold geometric patterns...

Love it in the home:
{sofa by wisteria}



{rug by west elm}


And of course I'm loco for stripes on clothing...

I snapped a pic of this J. Crew top (using the hipstamatic iphone app, hence the funky colors)
Love it, though made a vow to myself that I am done buying striped tops and dresses - that niche is FULL in my wardrobe.

Here's the top on a proper model.


Loved these two striped J. Crew goodies as well...Stripes + Sequins = A No Brainer


Striped blazer? Might have to end my stripe hiatus for this bad boy.


And a striped scarf never hurt anyone...
{from Garnet Hill}

Yay! Patterns for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment