3/29/2011

Look for Less - Serena and Lily edition

It's been a while since I did a Look for Less posting - but this one jumped out at me while I was perusing through my stack of catalogs last week... One of these shelves is from Serena & Lily and costs $1295. The other is from Home Decorators Collection and costs $399.

Can you guess which is which?

look2

look1

Ok, so I think it's kind of obvious, only because the photo quality of the second one is so much better, but #1 is the look for less by Home Decorators Collection, and #2 is the pricier version from Serena & Lily.

But once they were put in your home and styled up with books, candles, picture frames and tchotckes - would you be able to tell the difference? Maybe only by the $896 difference in your bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment