2/17/2011

What I Want This Spring: A Stripe Blazer


At 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant, I'm absolutely dying to get back into "normal" clothes (or have my normal clothes fit, well, normally). While it will probably be a few more months before I do any serious shopping to let my weight/size settle back down, the top of my wishlist is a stripe blazer, which is popping up everywhere this spring. Blazers have always been my go to piece for the office and even on the weekend when I want to look pulled together. Either way, I'd pair with white or dark denim and some fabulous wedges. Wear a bright colored top (like orange!) or mix in a small-scale floral to make a bigger statement.

Source List: (1) Maritime Stripe Blazer (J.Crew; $118); (2) Striped Jacket (Banana Republic; $167.99); (3) Bailey 44 'Gyro' Jacket (Nordstrom; $187); (4) Robert Rodriguez Stripe Blazer (Nordstrom; $375); (5) Elizabeth and James Preppy Striped Blazer (Sakes Fifth Avenue; $425); (6) Navy Breton Stripe Jersey Blazer (Boden; $98).


What's on your shopping list this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment