2/07/2011

Table #4: Black and Gold

Black and gold is still one of my favorite colors, so my roundup of favorite tabletop goodies wouldn't be complete without a black and gold table setting!

If I were getting married today, I'd register for these black lace dishes (which I originally spotted in InStyle.)


This gold bowl would be my centerpiece.


And of course I'd use this gold flatware.

This sexy black tumbler is gorgeous (I featured the matching plate last week, though I wouldn't use them together as it seems too matchy-matchy.)

I love my gold Chilewich placemats - here are some similar ones.
This is another great setting that works for Valentine's Day, Oscars, or any day of the week!

Plate and flatware and placemats from Conran Shop
Twig gold bowl from Vivre
Tumbler from Bloomies

No comments:

Post a Comment