2/16/2011

A little leopard will do ya...

I am a changed woman. Leopard-print-anything used to make me gag - it reminded me of some BAD homes I saw growing up here in LA in the '80's. Even at the tender age of 8, I knew that a room of leopard from head-to-toe was a bad thing. But I've put the 80's (and my bad 80's mullet) behind me, and I can say I love a little bit of leopard (in small doses of course)...

These stylin' ladies have helped me change my mind...

Leopard in the closet - from Made By Girl.

Entry leopard from Little Green Notebook.

Splash of a leopard chair (image via Emily Henderson)


Isis wallet from Iza Trigg (check out more goodies from this designer and check out her production process and her kickstarter/start up/launch campaign HERE)

A little leopard makes every Wednesday better...

No comments:

Post a Comment