2/14/2011

Blog and Ye Shall Receive!

This weekend my husband and I ventured out to the mall to pick out our Valentine's Day gifts... Valentine's Day also marks the 8 year anniversary of our first "date" (he and I worked together and both secretly had crushes on each other. I threw a Valentine's Day party for all the singles at my office, and luckily he showed up. Long story short, he asked me to go on a date two nights later and the rest is history!)

He knew he wanted to get me a fun cocktail ring, so at Nordstrom (where we encountered THE most annoying sales lady ever), I found this Kate Spade ring...
I had blogged about the cuff version for my holiday gift guide!I'll post photos when I'm wearing it next!

We then popped into Williams-Sonoma to get his gift - a Soda Stream Penguin water carbonator (that boy drinks Pelligrino like there's no tomorrow!)Can't wait to make homemade fizzy lemonades!

The kicker to the Valentine's Day gifting was that this morning, on our dog walk, he said "I got you something else, it's on its way." I pried the info out of him, because I hate suspense...

Husband: What do you like to wear?
Me: Scarves?
Husband: No, think clothes/bottoms.
Me: PJs?
Husband: Yes, and...?
Me: Jeans?
*Pause*
Me: OMG YOU GOT ME PAJAMA JEANS?!?!

I don't know if they play this in the rest of the world, but in LA we have the CHEESIEST commercial for Pajama jeans - Blue Jeans that feel like pajamas. They look fashionably hideous, but I am super excited for my silly jeans, even if I never wear them, but just giggle every time I see them in my closet... (you can see the commercial {here} at the website if you want to get matching pants with me.)

I really am the luckiest girl on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment