2/21/2011

Footstool in Schumacher’s Chiang Mai Dragon Fabric

A few months back, I won a remnant of Schumacher’s fabulous Chiang Mai Dragon fabric in aquamarine from Mr. Goodwill Hunting {great blog - I’m a fan - you must stop by!}.  

schumacher chiang mai aquamarine fabric
This fabric is so beautiful {not to mention pricey}. I was nervous and didn’t want to ruin it. Therefore,  it sat idle until I could find the perfect application. 

foot stool before
This sweet footstool with brass curved legs was stolen purchased for $2 at a local estate sale last summer. This was it. It needed a new life.

chiang mai dragon foot stool
With a pair of scissors and a staple gun, I transformed the once tired footstool. It 's now so Chinoiserie chic. I love it. I hope Mr. Goodwill Hunting approves too. Do you?

Hopping over to Miss Mustard Seed's furniture blog party... will you join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment