2/21/2011

A little sunshine this weekend

Saturday started out as a Debbie Downer kind of day. My house almost flooded from the rains we are having in LA, and I spent hours (and $635) with Roto-Rooter as they cleaned out the drains in our backyard. My husband was gone all day for work. My car started to freak out and needs to be brought in to the shop. They put too much onion in my burrito. Nothing seemed to be going my way...

Until I visited Faire Frou Frou in Studio City (just a hop skip and jump away from my house.) I had read about it in Rue magazine and was equally excited to check out the decor AND buy myself a new ban.do to sport at my friend's engagement party.

I was lucky enough to meet one of the owners, Alison, who is as sweet as the store is fabulous. The whole experience brought some sunshine to my day!

image of the shop from the most recent issue of Rue.

I bought {this} pouf

check out the shop's ADORABLE blog (filled with all sorts of lingerie goodies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment