2/04/2011

Clean me Up with Malachite!

It seems as though we are going through a collective love for the color emerald green... Between Mila Kunis' Golden Globes dress and Kyle Richards' heavenly earrings, emerald is all around us these days.

While looking for some client goodies, I came upon this gorgeous green gem - a piece of soap that looks like malachite! Found it on Furbish Studio's shop, along with a plethora of other gorgeous things.


Here's a round-up of some of my other favorite malachite goodies:
Boxes I spotted while shopping in NYC...

Malachite wallpaper from Cole and Sons...


Lamps that I am so disappointed to have missed out on from One's King Lane.



Love this coffee table, featured on Coco+Kelley, originally from Nuevo Estilo.Green green green!

No comments:

Post a Comment