12/17/2010

Win a Bold & Noble Screen Print!


So a few weeks ago I ordered the Noah's Ark print in turquoise from English design collective Bold & Noble for the nursery. Unfortunately, they initially sent me the print in poppy red -- a great color, but definitely not what I ordered. Quick to make amends, however, B&N shipped me the turquoise version and offered to let me keep the red version for myself.

Well, of course the first thing I thought of was that I should give it away to one of my readers -- tis the season, after all! And so, if you'd like this gorgeous, hand pulled print for yourself, all you need do is leave a comment to this post (Note: please include your email address). A random winner will be selected on Wednesday, December 22. Good luck and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment