12/15/2010

Best of the Goods - Pink Edition

From now through the end of the year (I can't believe 2010 is almost over!) I will be posting some of my favorite goodies from the past 2 1/2 years of blogging. I went through all 720 of my previous posts to bring you the Best of the Goods!

It's funny seeing what things I clearly have a love for... I definitely am crazy for pink! I think it's so bold and daring to use in an interior, I just love it.

The bright pink sofa paired with the light pink wall is genius. The masculine navy ottoman balances the room out a bit.
Elle Decor

This pink and blue scheme also brings a smile to my face.
Lonny

Pink dining chairs are absolutely the way to go (I did that for a client recently!)
House Beautiful


Betsy Johnson's pink womb chair has always been one of my favorite inspiration images. And that screen is to die for.
House & Garden

A hot pink wall definitely makes a statement.
Elle Decor

I saw this hot pink desk chair while shopping on La Brea a while back. I'm sure it's no longer at the store. I hope it's happy in its home!
Craig Olsen

This pink wicker sofa always brings a smile to my face.
Canadian House and Home

Looks like I'm right on track, because Pantone selected Honeysuckle as 2011's color of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment