12/31/2010

Best of the Goods - Knit Me

For my final post of Best of the Goods - my two week long series featuring my favorite previous posts - I'm posting on the same subject as my very first post - knitting! I've been a knitting and crocheting fan for a LONG time and while I don't talk much about my craftiness on this blog, I find knitting such a wonderful way to meditate and relax. And it's a perfect subject to read about on a cold winter day (depending on where you live).

Here are some of my favorite knitting goodies: A knit clock from the Conran Shop





"Knit" candles from Anthropologie




A gorgeous knit shop, Lion Brand Yarn Studio in NYC (sorry I missed it on my last visit!)


Love these crocheted flowers, featured on Apartment Therapy.



And the very first goodie I ever posted, a knit vase from Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment