12/14/2010

The Cat's Out of the Bag!

Yesterday was my husband's birthday! I had been working on his gift for a while, but couldn't post about it until today, so as not to ruin the surprise. We've been through an insane year, so I really wanted to do something sentimental. I contacted the amazing calligrapher who did our wedding invitations and had her calligraphy the lyrics to some of our favorite songs on beautiful blue paper.

She did SUCH an fantastic job - I cannot wait to get them framed and hung up in our hallway!You can find more information about our calligrapher at Kathryn Murray Calligraphy - her work has even been featured on Design*Sponge - how amazing is that!

Thanks Kathryn - they came out gorgeous - and most importantly, the husband LOVED them.

No comments:

Post a Comment