12/29/2010

Best of the Goods - GOLD!

From now through the end of the year (I can't believe 2010 is almost over!) I will be posting some of my favorite goodies from the past 2 1/2 years of blogging. I went through all 720 of my previous posts to bring you the Best of the Goods!

Today's recap is all things GOLD. It seems we've all been on a gold kick for a few years now, and I don't see it fading anytime soon (and now you can mix in bronze and other warm metals.) Here are some of my favorite gold goodies to warm up your home.


I've been lusting after metallic cowhides for years. Maybe in 2011 I will finally pull the trigger.
Vivre


These shimmery bean bags are the perfect way to dress up a bookcase.

Sophie Nova



A gold piggy bank would be a good omen for lots of $$$ in the year to come. Or at least that's how I would rationalize buying it.
Calypso Home


You have to have a BIG personality to pull off a BIG gold room, like this one from Dolce & Gabbana.
InStyle


Gold is the perfect way to dress up a dinner party, like these teacups or flatware.
Vivre



Conran Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment