12/09/2010

"Tables and Mantels and Trees - Oh, My . . . "

Carol Spinski, Missouri

Greetings,

Well things are really beginning to heat up here at the Tartanscot Holiday Decorating Contest!  Only a week or so into the contest - and I'm amazed at all the great ideas showing up in my in-box each day at tartanscotcontest@gmail.com

So, I thought I'd share a small sample of the entries thus far.  I can't imagine deciding upon a winner in the three categories.  Luckily, there's an amazing panel of judges to make that hard decision.


Kelly Farwell,   California

Therese Long,  California

Artie Vanderpool, New York

Judy Russell, Texas

Christian May, California 

I also want to update the "rules" a little bit regarding the words 'unpublished photographs.'  There have been SO many of you fellow bloggers who wanted to enter, but had already 'published' pictures of your homes of your own blogs - and I really want everyone to be able to share their work here - so, I'm going to open this up to everyone.  Send 'em in.

Cheers,
Scot

No comments:

Post a Comment