5/05/2011

"Madly Preparing . . . "


Greetings,

We're still swarmed with projects here at the office - but, I know if I keep my nose to the grindstone - my reward will be a few days in New York for BlogFest 2011!  Can't wait.  It's going to be a great experience - and I'm so looking forward to greeting the old friends that I only seem to see at these design events.  Oh, and meeting NEW friends as well.  I've always felt that our 'self-built' community is one of the best parts of this whole design blogging explosion. 

But, in the meantime - I'm having "The Scot Meacham Wood Design Dancers" work up a little number. And we're even having custom tartan dance costumes produced . . . lol . . . (btw - I LOVE this guy - my hope is that we could ALL have this much fun doing what we love . . . lol)





and a 1, 2, 3, 4 -
Scot

No comments:

Post a Comment