5/17/2011

A Day in the Life: TOOOSDAY

Happy Tuesday! I've got a new blog feature here on The Goods called "A Day in the Life." I'm always curious about how other creative ladies/freelancers spend their day, so occasionally I will be snapping pics of my day and sharing them with you in my A Day in the Life columns.

dayinthelife

8:03 - reading blogs, tweets and emails in bed.
I have three offices. 1: my real office, which I rarely use
2: my den which has a desktop computer and my puppy's favorite sofa.
3: my bed. my favorite "office" to work in.

10:17 - popping over to a client's home to pick up lampshades. decided to take some shots of the design progress.

10:24 - client's dining room. it's all coming together!

12:41 - dropping off the lampshades and the trim with Sherry - the amazing woman at Ralph's Interiors who helps me with all my upholstery/pillow/trim needs! Love our visits. They make work feel like not-work.

12:45 - one of Sherry's puppies says good-bye as I head out.

1:38 - lunch & coffee with my friend Marissa.

4:23 - putting together a mood board for another wonderful client.

4:58 - trying to take a look of some Kelly Wearstler fabrics for a client - my design assistant decides to hijack the photo.

7:11 - off to spinning! because blogging does nothing to keep my booty looking nice.

Can't wait to share my next Day in the Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment