5/23/2011

Party Girl!

Whenever a new issue of Rue Magazine comes out {or any of my other favorite online design mags} I love to pour through them. a) It's fun and b) it's my job. I'm always looking for client project inspiration and the newest issue was filled with gorgeous goodies! Issue #5 premiered today and it was fabulous!

So I was thrilled {and surprised} to see my picture in the issue! The last pages had Smilebooth pictures from the Rue Magazine/Dwell Studio fete at Bar Marmont! Can you spot me?

smilebooth


That's me - wearing a sombrero and making a wack-a-doodle face.

ME



In other fabulous design party/me news, I was thrilled to attend the Extreme Makeover:Home Edition party benefiting Habitat for Humanity... Here's me and my man at the Patron photobooth...

Photobucket

He looks great in a hard hat - and I know how to work a caulk gun!

No comments:

Post a Comment