5/09/2011

Pinterest Party!

Do you Pinterest? I do! Pinterest {http://pinterest.com/} is a website that lets you tag your favorite images, and best of all, records where you originally found it, so you can always click back to the link.
As a Capricorn, I love to make lists. Packing lists. Grocery lists. To do lists. So being able to categorize and organize my images {my dream house, my super secret wishlist, etc} is right up my alley.
Going through my images this weekend, I realized I have the makings for a fabulous party...

I'll paint my nails all sparkly and gold
01_sparklynails
image via thebeautydepartment

Send out some lovely lace invites
01_parteelace
via intimateweddings

Hang flowery poufs
01_partee_poms
via pretty smitten

bake the most mind-blowingly-gorgeous cake
01_partee_cake
via call me cupcake

then relax in an outdoor lounge for a movie night!
01_outdoors
via crazywithitcrazierwithout

Who's in?!

Follow me on pinterest - Alissa Swedlow

No comments:

Post a Comment