4/27/2011

Interview at It’s So Fabulous! Blog & Gorgeous Children’s Rooms

Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of attending a Design Blogger Conference in Los Angeles. There I met some of the most amazing and talented interior designers and bloggers. One such designer and blogger I had the pleasure of meeting was Kimberly Grigg of Knotting Hill Interior Design and “It’s So Fabulous!” blog. Based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Kimberly is gracious, friendly and has a great eye for design. Here are just a few images of beautiful children’s and nursery rooms she has designed:

pink green nursery fairies
boys nursery canopy over crib green blue
attic girls playroom pink
girls twin beds with canopy designer
girls blue green bedroom designer


As a little girl, I would dream of having a canopy bed or playroom for my dolls like the ones Kimberly designed!


Today, Kimberly is interviewing me on her blog. She asked me some fun questions about myself and I have included one of the images from the interview below.

turquoise horse foo dog artwork

Hope you have the chance to check out the interview and visit Kimberly's fabulous blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment